- All Tracks
- Med-Tech Innovation Conference in association with Medilink UK
- Introducing Health-Tech sponsored by Hessen Trade & Invest
You can listen to a short preview of Helena Zaum speaking to Ian Bolland on The MedTalk Podcast about her seminar here.
But have things actually changed? What are the new challenges facing the NHS and how can technology support them. In this presentation Dan will consider if the NHS has really changed post-pandemic in terms of its appetite to adopt new technology.
- Regulation changes in recent years including some of the most pressing regulations: MDR/IVDR UK regulations in light of Brexit – e.g. Medicines and Medical Devices Bill – what’s really changed?
- The worldwide outlook
- Healthcare regulatory environment in EMEA
- The impact of COVID on regulations
- Other pressing regulations: AI in the medical device sector
- Taxation & IR35
- Upcoming changes
- Technology use in clinical trials and the regulations that effect it
- How to learn from pharma ... How can medical device companies get ahead of the curve?
- What are medical device companies perhaps not doing that they can learn from pharma?
You can find out more about the speaker and the talk with this episode of The MedTalk Podcast.
Connected healthcare has benefitted many of us in numerous ways, from remote monitoring to care and support through Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data-Centric Healthcare. AI and Machine Learning have long been touted as the revolutionary technology that will transform the way we live. It is being incorporated in every aspect of our lives at an ever-increasing pace. Healthcare and medical devices are no exception to this general trend, with many applications from diagnostics and smart imaging systems to robotics and digital surgery. Intelligent distributed medical systems, however, pose significant challenges from the device level to data management, security, and regulatory compliance. This talk provides an overview of the subject, the recent advances, challenges, and direction of travel.
This session will cover:
- What Makes A Successful Product For Manufacturing?
- What Elements Are Involved?
- What Are The Benefits Of A Close Working Relationship Between R&D and Manufacturing?
- What Are The Common Pitfalls & Areas To Avoid?
- How Best To Ensure A Smooth Transition To Manufacturing