Discover the Latest Innovation
There's so much to see and do at Med-Tech Innovation Expo 2023!
This year our conference programme will once again attract industry leaders ready to share their insights, challenges and solutions with you live on the show floor.
Learn about the regulatory and market access challenges and opportunities from those with senior-level insights, take the opportunity to question policymakers and influencers, see new innovations and network with a first-class lineup of speakers.
Watch this space for feature, zone conference programme announcements, and other exciting updates as we gear up for 2023!
Speak at Med-Tech Innovation Expo 2023
There are a few speaker slots remaining, so if you can deliver compelling and thought-provoking insights to inspire a global audience please get in touch - complete the form at the bottom of the page to submit your application.
We're accepting submissions across, but not limited to:
• Growing adoption of minimally invasive devices
• New manufacturing practices
• Medical device outsourcing
• Overcoming manufacturing challenges
• Recruitment and retention of new skills and talent
• NHS market access
• Sustainability strategy
• Securing financial backing
• Manufacturing for miniature (smaller) medical devices
Global innovation will only achieve its fullest potential by embracing individuals from all backgrounds. We are calling on the entire medical technology industry to help ensure we have full representation and a diversity of voices for the programme in 2023.
• Give you valuable exposure at the UK and Ireland's leading event for medical device manufacturing.
• Offer you the opportunity to showcase and increase the visibility of ground-breaking projects, research, and solutions.
• Help you establish yourself and your organisation as thought-leaders and experts in medtech, in front of an engaged audience of peers and prospects.
• See you benefit from a sustained marketing campaign, with promotion of the presentation, speaker, and organisation before, during, and after the show, online and through printed material.
• Provide networking opportunities to meet fellow speakers, to drive relevant business conversations and build connections with the medtech community.
• Concise objectives with actionable takeaways for attendees.
• A unique take on the latest trends in technology that will inspire and educate.
• A diverse voice and point of view.
• Visible engagement, mobilisation and enthusiasm on the topic.
The best submissions demonstrate the speaker is a catalyst for innovation and change, and an influencer in the industry.