We're now accepting applications for speakers to be part of the conference programme at Med-Tech Innovation Expo!
This is your chance to contribute to our world-class conference, which brings together the brightest and best from across the medtech supply chain, from innovators and experts, to thought-leaders and government officials.
We're looking for speakers who can share inspiration and thought-leadership on the current status of the medical technology industry. Previously, we've had representatives from companies such as Microsoft, Deloitte and The Department for International Trade.
It's time for you to take your place among them.
This is a unique opportunity to get your voice heard, share your expertise and market knowledge, increase the visibility of your projects and start new conversations with stakeholders.
Deadline: Monday 16th January 2023.
We're accepting submissions across, but not limited to:
• Growing adoption of minimally invasive devices
• New manufacturing practices
• Medical device outsourcing
• Overcoming manufacturing challenges
• Recruitment and retention of new skills and talent
• NHS market access
• Sustainability strategy
• Securing financial backing
• Manufacturing for miniature (smaller) medical devices
Global innovation will only achieve its fullest potential by embracing individuals from all backgrounds. We are calling on the entire medical technology industry to help ensure we have full representation and a diversity of voices for the programme in 2023.
• Give you valuable exposure at the UK and Ireland's leading event for medical device manufacturing.
• Offer you the opportunity to showcase and increase the visibility of ground-breaking projects, research, and solutions.
• Help you establish yourself and your organisation as thought-leaders and experts in medtech, in front of an engaged audience of peers and prospects.
• See you benefit from a sustained marketing campaign, with promotion of the presentation, speaker, and organisation before, during, and after the show, online and through printed material.
• Provide networking opportunities to meet fellow speakers, to drive relevant business conversations and build connections with the medtech community.
• Concise objectives with actionable takeaways for attendees.
• A unique take on the latest trends in technology that will inspire and educate.
• A diverse voice and point of view.
• Visible engagement, mobilisation and enthusiasm on the topic.
The best submissions demonstrate the speaker is a catalyst for innovation and change, and an influencer in the industry.