The Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards with Med-Tech Innovation News delivered by Rapid MedTech Communications Ltd.
All bookings made prior to the event must be paid in full to guarantee your booking, an email confirmation and receipted invoice will be sent. Bookings received less than two weeks before the event date can only be paid by credit/debit card. VAT is chargeable if the event is in the UK regardless of where the purchaser is based.
2. EARLY BIRD RATE
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed on the website.
Please note that we have a no cancellation policy on our events and conferences and once a booking is made it is considered a firm booking. Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge, all substitutions must be received in writing.
4. ACCESS REQUIREMENTS
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of booking.
5. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Where applicable, any registration information will be sent to registered guests by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any guest not receiving the registration information but expecting to, should contact the Event Organiser.
6 ALTERATIONS TO PROGRAMME – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
6.1 Rapid MedTech reserves the right to make alterations to the event, programme, venue and timings.
6.2 In the unlikely event of the event being cancelled by Rapid MedTech, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
6.3 In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the event is postponed or the dates changed, Rapid MedTech will not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
6.4 If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and The Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
Views expressed by speakers/hosts are their own. Rapid MedTech cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker/host on the awards night or in any material provided to delegate. Due to the nature of the host’s work, a replacement host different to the one advertised may be used.
8. PHOTOGRAPHY & FILMING
Please note for promotional purposes, there will be professional photography and video production taking place during the event. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise The Medilink UK Healthcare Business awards organiser by email prior to the event.
AWARDS ENTRY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
The shortlist and winners of the five categories for the Medilink UK Awards (Collaboration with the NHS; Export Achievement; Innovation; Outstanding Achievement; and Start-Up) will be judged by Medilink UK, and as such are not covered by these terms and conditions. More information on the Medilink UK process is available here: www.medilinkuk.com/about-us/medilink-uk-awards
The following applies to the five categories sponsored by and judged by Rapid MedTech Ltd (Connected Health; Design; Engineering; Materials and Industry 4.0).
These are the terms and conditions upon which each Entry to the five Med-Tech Innovation categories of the Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards shall be subject. If Rapid MedTech Ltd of Med-Tech Innovation (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, or “the Awards”) accept an Entry (“You”, “Your” or “Entrant”), You will be bound by these terms and conditions and Your Entry shall be considered and judged in accordance with these terms. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and such changes shall be deemed notified to You by their publication online.
The following terms shall have the following meaning in these terms and conditions:
'Category’ means each particular category of award as listed and detailed on the Website.
‘Entry’ means your entry into the Awards submitted to Rapid MedTech Ltd. via the official channel
‘Voters’ or ‘Public’ means the public. This covers, show attendees, exhibitors, industry organisations and individuals within the medtech community and beyond.
‘Closing Date’ means 17.00hrs (GMT) on 29 March 2019 for Entries into the awards.
The project or service you wish to nominate must have been publicly released during the judging eligibility period which runs from 1 January 2018 to 20 March 2019.
‘Judges’ means a number of individuals who have been pre-selected as noted members of the industry.
General Terms and Conditions f Entry into the Awards
1. The Med-Tech Innovation categories are open to organisations that can demonstrate the innovative and successful application of their technology in the medical sector.
2. The closing date for entries is 17.00hrs (GMT) on 29 March 2019. Entrants may enter several Categories. All entries must be received by the Closing Date.
3. All entries must be made through the online entry form. Entries through other routes will not be accepted without express prior permission from Us. Please ensure you complete your entries by the date advertised.
4. We reserve the right to extend the closing deadline, amend categories, reallocate submissions to alternative categories or not award categories if our judges feel the entries received do not reach the required standard. If reallocation is offered the Entrants shall be given the option to progress under the new category or will be entitled to retract their submission.
5. If an Entrant submits an entry into an incorrect category the Entrant must inform Us in writing (email is permitted) immediately and re-enter in the correct Category/Categories.
6. Rapid MedTech Ltd. reserves the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they will not routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered projects.
7. Any information submitted may be subject to verification.
8. The judging panel’s decision is final. Rapid MedTech Ltd. reserves the right to change the judging panel at any time without notice.
9. Rapid MedTech Ltd. shall by way of a judging panel consider each Entry on its merits based solely on the information referred to in the relevant Entry. All Entries shall be considered in accordance with these terms and conditions and, in the course of judging an Entry, any judge may request further information about the Entry from the person named as the contact for the Entry submitted. Failure to supply the information requested will result in the disqualification of the Entry from the Awards.
10. Our decisions relating to short-listing and granting of awards in the course of judging the Awards are final and We will not enter into any correspondence or discussion with any Entrants on any subject nor will We accept any submissions or representations or appeals with regard to such decisions.
11. External contact with any member of the awards judging panel relating to the judging process, or its outcome, or any attempt to influence any member of the judging panel will result in immediate disqualification from the awards.
12. Winners are permitted to refer to the fact that they are winners and use the appropriate award logo in their own publicity materials for a period of three years from the date on which they receive the award.
13. We reserve the right to shorten entry titles for the purpose of the awards brochure and winner’s trophies. Please try and keep your entry title concise and to the point.
14. All Entrants agree to their entries being used for promotional purposes by Rapid MedTech Ltd. throughout all media channels. We reserve the right to refer to information supplied within the Awards Supplement or any other Awards related communications. Entrants may however mark sensitive parts of their entries ‘not for publication’ provided such restrictions are not used unreasonably.
15. When the entrant is submitting work/materials which are not their own/they do not own the rights to, it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that they have permission from the owner/3rd party to submit the entry and the owner/3rd party’s approval of the entry and any respective credits.
16. Rapid MedTech Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any incorrectly submitted information.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales, and both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Please do contact us if you have any questions regarding your submission. All enquiries (including withdrawal of entries) to be directed to David Gray, Group Editor on 00 44 (0)1244 680 222 or at email@example.com
19. Winners will be announced at Medilink UK Health Business Awards Ceremony on 15 May 2019, to be held at the National Conference Centre, Birmingham.
20. All information herein is correct as of 01/02/2019. Rapid MedTech Ltd reserves the right to change dates, categories and procedures at any time by updating these terms and conditions.