Under 16 access
• No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend Med-Tech Innovation Expo due to the large amount of live demonstrations & working machinery.
Group admissions policy
• Please note that groups of more than 5 individuals will have to pre-register their attendance. Failure to do so may result in admission being denied. Please contact the Organiser Operations team for details on how to register in advance.
• Only pre-registered show visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders and speaker badge holders will be able to attend the show.
• Canvassing of exhibitors is strictly prohibited. Those found canvassing will be asked to leave the exhibition hall.
• Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the show and associated industries.
• Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the show.
• Anyone obtaining a show visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the show.
• Anyone attending the show should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
• The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the show and Venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable laws or regulations.
• Press badges at the show are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the show industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, NUJ card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
• Official show photographers will be taking photographs at the show. The Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs, which may include photographs of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the show in future.
• Fees if applicable
- are correct at the time of purchasing and subject to change
- payment is required in advance of accessing any paid features as listed on the website
- for cancellation and substitution policy – please refer to full visitor terms and conditions
Covid-19 Safety and Security
The health and safety of our staff and attendees remains our number one priority.
We are working closely with the NEC Birmingham, the Association of Event Organisers, and are closely following government guidance all to ensure a safe and positive experience for our attendees.
We encourage guests to exercise social responsibility. If you show symptoms of COVID-19, please seek medical attention, and do not attend the event. Individuals displaying COVID-19 symptoms may be refused admission.
Med-Tech gives us the opportunity to show and discuss the types of services that Boddingtons Plastics can offer to our customers. We've seen really good footfall and had several new leads for new devices. The show has been a great success for us and in fact we've booked for next year already.
MedTech Innovation Expo was a fascinating event that gave us new insight and inspiration into the challenges we face and, more importantly, into the solutions to solve those challenges. We’ve already marked the event on our calendar for next year and we can’t wait to see what progress has been made… and perhaps, more importantly, what progress we can aid with our Aether Engine technology!
It was great to speak at this excellent event, very well attended by the NHS and Industry, well organised and plenty of opportunities for networking. Looking forward to coming again next year!
We’ve managed to get a lot of interest of people... It’s a lot bigger than what we expected, and we’ve managed to find unexpected partnerships with companies we didn’t even know existed. We were here last year but we weren’t exhibiting, and we were impressed with the quality and quantity of exhibitors, so we thought it was worth it this year.